Stocker Preston End of Year Function 2015
Our six offices got together last Friday night at The Goose Restaurant in Busselton for our End of Year Function. The theme was Tropical/Hawaiian. I’m not a big dress-up person, in fact not really at all, so when these nights are themed ones I cringe. But I do my best to so show a little effort, so I wore a florally patterned shirt with my jeans. Very poor effort some would say, particularly from the guy who was dressed up as a banana!
All in all, fun was had by all…maybe some might have had a
bit too much fun. I recall someone doing handstands on the dance floor towards
the end of the night – and survived! Besides being a time of the year to get
together as one company and mingle and let our hair down, it’s the night to
hand out awards for those consultants who exceeded targets and came out on top.
I’m happy to say, that I was awarded the Number
One Consultant for the Margaret River Office for the 2014/2015 financial year,
and our office also had the highest number of sales achieved than any other
office.
It was my biggest year in ten years of real estate and
surprisingly too, considering the year I had. I hired and trained a PA in
August 2014, she left in February 2015. Had my second child mid feb. Rehired
and trained a new PA in March this year. I believe these challenges actually
inspired me to keep going and to be smarter about my business. Working out the
right systems for my business and my team in the past few years has been
integral to my success – plenty of room to improve however!
See picture below of the Margaret River Sales team winning
their award.

No comments:
Post a Comment